Username or email address *
Lost your password?
First Name *
Last Name *
Email address *
Well done. With health and safety knowledge like that we can go far together. Contact us today.
Why don't you share your results and test your friends?
You have a good level of health and safety knowledge that we can work with. Contact us today.
we can work together to help raise your health and safety knowledge, that’s why were the experts in health and safety. Contact us today.
Call Us: 01252 214 075
The number one health and safety course for line managers, in any sector, worldwide.
Managing Safely ®, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. Whether you’re looking for face-to-face or e-learning, we can provide the flexibility you need with our huge network of approved training providers, who have been delivering Managing Safely ® for over 25 years, worldwide.
Our Managing Safely ® course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
Why Managing Safely works
• Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
• Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
• Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
• Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
• Internationally recognised and respected certification
Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect from Managing Safely
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
• Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
• Summaries to reinforce key points
• Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
• Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
Top 5 business benefits
• Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
• Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
• Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
• Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
• Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
• Enables you to investigate incidents
• Empowers you to measure your own performance
Allows for personal reflections on good practice
IOSH Managing Safely® course content
The qualification has a total of 7 modules:
1. Introducing Managing Safely
2. Assessing Risk
3. Controlling Risks
4. Understanding Responsibilities
5. Understanding Hazards
6. Investigating Incidents
7. Measuring Performance
How is the IOSH Managing Safely course assessed?
Learners will be assessed in two ways:
• The first thing is delegates will undergo a 45-minute paper assessment which consists of 30 questions in a variety of formats.
• The next thing will require delegates to complete a workplace risk assessment using the standard IOSH form. The project will be marked using IOSH criteria.
Candidates need to have completed both parts of the qualification to gain the full qualification.
HSQE 18TH-20TH MAY REMOTE DELIVERY
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.